Tuesday, October 5, 2010

EM4 plastic Mechs


Hi, folks. I recently got a pack of EM4 plastic Mechs. I've been wanting these for quite some time and finally got around to getting some. I'm very glad I did. Besides my intended use of them in Combat Zone, their weapons also look like they'd be good for 15mm vehicle weapons. You get 5 in a pack for GBP 2.50. There are 2 smaller ones, two larger ones, and a larger one of a different type. Not painted yet, just assembled. Here's some pics for size comparison.
Below is one of the smaller Mechs between a HeroClix and a Space Marine.

Pic below is one of the larger Mechs beside an EM4 Plastic Trooper

Bottom pic shows the other larger Mech

Here they are painted up.





These were fun to paint. Black basecoat, Gunmetal, aluminum drybrush and a few details picked out in red. Thanks for looking.
Luckyjoe

No comments: