Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Some Rebel Minis Earth Force Marines

I finally painted some Rebel Minis Earth Force Marines, mainly the Earth Force Marines Infantry, Heavy Weapons, and Gun Teams. I really like these minis. They are richly detailed and just plain cool looking. I'm planning on using them as ground pounders with my Combat Wombat armor. I also have some of the new Rebel Minis Armored Troops which I need to get painted, as well as a couple of the Infiltrator Cycles.
Pic below is a tripod mounted autocannon and spotter from the Gun Team

Next one is a couple of EF Marines with missile launchers.

Here's a couple of EF Marines with autocannons.

Here's a couple of EF Marines for security for the Gun Teams

Here's the sniper with his spotter.


I just did a basic paintjob on these guys but I'm pleased with the way they look. Probably because the minis are so nice that they practically paint themselves. Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

The Angry Lurker said...

Very nice stuff there, I really like those.