Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Great Customer Service from Battle Miniatures Emporium

As soon as I saw the post that Brother Joseph had opened up the Battle Miniatures Emporium website for orders, I zoomed over there and placed an order for the "Abominations of Dark Science Collection 1.  This Collection includes 1- Death Digger, 1- Grizzought 1- Murg Imp Base and 3- Rattle Wings. All this is only - $9.60 USD. I added in an extra pack of 3 Rattlewings because I like them so much. And because I was his first customer, Brother Joseph even threw in a free Glertch mini with 4 extra weapons and a free Biosect with 2 bladed extra back limbs. How's that for cool? I got home yesterday after a 12 hour shift and there it all was waiting for me. Very fast turn-around and perfect timing, because I have today off. :)

These are very cool minis with excellent detail, and almost no flash. They have molded bases and even have detail on the base. I really like that. I've already got them black primered and am raring to start on them. I think I'll do the Death Digger first. Thanks for looking.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

"Isn't that the guy that used to post as Big Mean Elf?"
I am VERY much looking forward to seeing your painting on these models my friend!
I sent Jeff a Biosect too, but you are the only one to get several freebies because you are cool like that.
I wonder how each of you are going to interprate the Roach?
:) !!!

The Angry Lurker said...

Looking forward to seeing them painted.

Luckyjoe said...

@Brother Joseph: Thanks again. These are excellent sculpts! I love them. I know I wont be able to do them justice, but I'll do my best. Fortunately, you sent some to Jeff, too. I know he'll do a good job.

@Fran: Thanks, I'm trying to come up with a color scheme. I want to do them up right.

Unknown said...

I can't hardly wait to see what everyone does with the painting. I am going to open a Gallery just for showing off what my Brothers do with their BME Models.

Luckyjoe said...

@Brother Joseph: That is cool. I couldn't do anything yesterday. Had an extra long shift, 12 hours turned into more like 14. Like Danny Glover said "I'm getting too old for that shit". :) Just worn out. Today I'm off but it's also the wife's birthday so I'm kinda limited, but Im going to start on the Death Digger today. I'll post and e-mail you pics if I get any good progress.

Unknown said...

I understand Brother...I have females to tend too...lol.
;)

Poetry of the Day said...

i cant wait to see these

Unknown said...

DITTO!

Luckyjoe said...

@Poetry of the Day: Thanks! They're on their way now to Brother Joseph.